Guidelines to Prepare Property for an excellent result!!
- 1. Please remove/hide all the clutters from the kitchen bench such as kitchen utensils, dish tray, washing liquids, bins, floor mats etc except microwave, plants & flowers
- 2. Please remove/hide all the clutters from the bathroom & ensuite such as toilet paper, toothbrushes bins towels & floor mats except plants, flowers & decorations
- 3. Please remove/hide all the clutters from Lounge room such as clothes, things on top of table or side tables, baskets, cables, news papers etc except plants, flowers & decorations
- 4. Please remove/hide all the clutters from bedrooms such as clothes, things on top of dressings table or side tables, baskets, cables, except plants, flowers & decorations
- 5. New, clean or bright colour bed/blanket linen & pillow cases is highly recommended
- 6. Clean glass, screens, mirrors in bathroom, ensuite and other areas is preferable
- 7. Hiding or removing personal photos & frames is recommended if possible
- 8. Please turn on all the lamps, lights ON and open all curtains/blinds as possible
- 9. Only furniture, plants, flowers and decorations are highly preferable in all areas for excellent results!
10. Please move bins and car away from the driveway or front of the house.
11. Clean and nice garden, mowed lawn is highly preferable.
Covidesafe Guidelines for tenants and owners!
- 1. Maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres and within closed spaces there should be no less than four square metres of space per person.
- 2. Do not shake hands or make physical contact
- 3. Respiratory hygiene – always cover your mouth when you cough or sneezeing
- 4. Wearing a mask in indoor settings and common areas
We continue to have a range of health and safety measures to help protect you. Mask, hand sanitiser and social distancing will be followed during shoots, along with extra cleaning in high touch areas. To help us all stay COVID safe, we’re going to follow these guidelines when visiting a site or shoot locations:
When visiting a Shoot Locations:
- 1. We keep 1.5 metres from staff and other customers
- 2. Sanitise our hands and wear a mask where required
- 3. Cancel or postpone shoot if any staff have covid19 symptoms
- 4. Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene